Mushroom Meltie

I have this place that I like to go and enjoy my breakfast/brunch located in Solaris Dutamas. Whenever I visited the cafe I always order mushroom meltie..I love the strong smells of the shitake and button mushroom and the amount of cheese..oh Its just heaven! 


I can't expect myself spending my time everyday there with Abraham who now loves to scream like dinosaur..So, I decided to make my own and well at least I could eat in peace :) 





Recipe : 

2 cup Shitake/button mushroom, chopped
1 cup shredded carrot
5 cheese slice ( I used beqa cuz less sodium )

* Pre-heat the oven for 180*c 
  1. First hot your pan, drizzle olive oil. Add in mushroom and carrot together, give them a stir for 3 minutes until it brings up the smells. Turn off the stove. 
  2. Spread the mushroom on each loaf and add one slice of cheese & add another slice bread to close them together like sandwich. Repeat for the rest.
  3. Plate your bread on the tray and bake them for 20 minutes or more until you get the crispy crunchy texture on your bread! 




Comments

Popular Reads