Mango Pancakes



Abraham loves Mango a lot and he can keep on eating it. Plus with the Mango season is just arrived, I couldn't keep my eyes away from those juicy Mangoes either! before this I just bought any kind of Mango as long its looks nice and cook its totally fine with me but ever since I bought these beautiful Indian Mangoes Its just struck me and totally deeply in love with it! Its big yes for sure..but the juicy and sweetness is just my goodness (perfect). I have to says its pricey but it worth!



(picture doesn't belong to me)

Ingredients :

4 Tbsp all purpose flour
1 Mango, chopped
1/3 cup of fresh milk
1 tbsp warm water
1 egg



Method :

 Add the fruits in the flour and pour in the milk and egg. Whisk all together.

Heat the pan with a little butter and add the pancakes mix on the pan, cook until slightly brown.

Serve warm topped with fresh strawberry and drizzle honey over.




Comments

Popular Reads