I have to says this is a WIN dish! first time making it and we totally love it. Its just so scrumptious, even our little toddler enjoyed it very much. Plus, it's really to prepared doesn't take much of our time to cooked it. This is really tasty and its nicer if you put the mushroom towards the end of making the sauce, so they're firm.
A bunch of fresh parsley, chopped.
We begin with our simple, yet incredibly delicious, ingredients.
Difficulty : Easy
Serves : 2
Cooking time : 20 minutes
a big handful of crimini or oyster mushrooms
2 chicken breast fillets
a pat of butter
a bunch of fresh parsley
1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Put a large frying pan on a high heat and add a good lug of olive oil and a pat of butter.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley, stalks and all. Add the chicken strips, most of the parsley, the cream and the mushrooms.
- Stir, bring it to boil then add a small glass of water. Turn the heat down to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one and half into the stroganoff. Season to taste.
- Spoon some rice onto each plate and top with the stroganoff. Scatter the rest of parsley.