- Put a large frying pan on a high heat and add a good lug of olive oil and a pat of butter.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley, stalks and all. Add the chicken strips, most of the parsley, the cream and the mushrooms.
- Stir, bring it to boil then add a small glass of water. Turn the heat down to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one and half into the stroganoff. Season to taste.
- Spoon some rice onto each plate and top with the stroganoff. Scatter the rest of parsley.