Pandan Chicken


Some of you may have not try Pandan Chicken but I think you should give it a try because it totally yum! I love the smells of the chicken as you unwrap the Pandan leaves from it! It's so fragrant and calm..If you want to try eat outside find a Thai restaurant. You will be happy with it.

I haven't made this before today I decided to make something beside gravy, something that little boy and me can enjoy our same meal together. Abraham always wants our meal instead of his, so I tried to cook same meal but omit salt for him. 

Pandan Chicken is actually easy to prepared. I got my recipe from rasamalaysia, I love RasaMalaysia page as she had stored lots of Malaysian cuisine in her page. 



ingredients:

Pandan leaves
2 pieces skinless and boneless chicken breast (cut into 2 in. x 1 in. cubes)
1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
3 dashes white pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon fish sauce
3 inches fresh ginger (grated and squeezed for juice)

Method:

1)Mix the chicken pieces with all the seasonings above.
2)Add the ginger juice and marinate for 1 hour.
3)Put a piece of the chicken towards the end of the pandan leave and roll it up tightly.
4)Hold tight with a tooth pick.
5)Deep fry until the golden brown.
6)Dish out and serve hot.

You can enjoy this beautiful Pandan chicken with warm rice with other gravy or enjoy by it own! Simple right?


Comments

Popular Reads