Roti Canai Again :D







Cooking has been so easy if you have the basic skills but if you don't its never to late for you to learn right? Preparing your own food at your own humble kitchen is always the best thing. Knowing how food can bring the bond towards your loved ones.

 I loved Roti Canai but only home made ones, when I was young my mum will always prepare Roti Canai from scratch. At first I thought it was hard..until I move into my own place and cook for my very own family :). Well, Its just fantabulous! Loving every bites of it..its the most easiest food to prepare, only take you 10 minutes to mix & roll them into medium sized balls.


Enough Said! Here's for you my favourite Roti Canai!


1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup ghee 
1/2 cup water, give or take few tbsp.
Salt to taste

you can get the full recipe here : Roti Canai

This time I change the gravy to curry Sardine. 




 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads