Chicken Finger

         After a week of holiday, I'm back in business..As this is my first time celebrating my Eid as a mother hehe..its tiring but indeed fun..and this time we celebrated our Eid at my sister house in Kedah. It was so much fun..and thanks for throwing a surprise birthday for me..lovin' it

         Now I'm back and hoping to share more upcoming recipes with everyone..after a long drive today my husband told me not to cook anything heavy today..so I can get plenty rest thank you love for being really understanding..and let me spend time with little boy who's having teething pain at the moment..hope you'll get better soon handsome boy..

        Anyway, lets just get to the recipe for today simple easy dinner..was short, simple & delicious...



Chicken Finger

1 cup all purpose flour 
1 eggs, beaten
4 pieces chicken breast
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp black pepper
1 tsp salt

1. Mixed the flour, paprika, pepper & salt together. Cut the chicken breast into fillets and dip into them eggs and roll them into the mixed flour. 

2. fry them until it golden brown and serve hot with Mayo dip.



Mayo Dip

1 cup mayo
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsbp pepper
1/4 diced carrot

1. mixed all them together and serve cold. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads