Pasta with Tomato & Basil

I love the smells of fresh herbs.. It makes you so relax and yes Happy! Why, because I finally have my own small garden that is slowly growing. Yippie!

Plus, I have missed my morning breakfast. So, I decided to cook this simple Pasta with tomato, chicken bits and yes my own plant basil. Yum.




Check out my basil :) I'm so happy because this is my first time it finally bloom and alive! Ha-ha 



Simple, delicious, relaxing morning; with grated cheddar cheese and it was perfectly divine.  


Ingredients:
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Handful of fresh basil, rinsed
3 Tbsp tomato puree
1/2 cup chicken bits
4 cups of cooked penne pasta
Salt & Pepper to taste


Method: 

1. Add olive oil in the pan, once it hot enough. Add in your onion and garlic. Cook it until it brings out the fragrant. 

2. Add chicken bits and tomato puree together. Give it a good mix, so it blends together.

3. Add cooked penne pasta. Cooked it through and add in salt and pepper. Lastly add the fresh basil. Gently mix it to give out the basil and tomato flavor blends together. 

4. Serve warm, grated cheddar cheese on top. 












Comments

  1. Hi Shazzy, this pasta is very delectable and healthy especially with the addition of homegrown basil and tomatoes. Thumbs up to you and regards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivy, yes it does. It's happy to know when it comes from ur own garden :)

      Delete
  2. I have the leaves in my garden and that means I will be giving a try to this simple yet inviting pasta dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shud dear :) you going to love the fresh flavors!

      Delete
  3. yummy looking pasta :P pass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and delicious with home grown basil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads