Mutton Karahi Lahori

I finally decided to share this amazing recipe. This is indeed one of the best comfort food I've cooked and it was indeed enjoyed and loved by my family. I would definitely make this over and over again...

I got this delicious dish from our dear Aara 

The amount of spices makes this dish a wine recipe..

Would be perfect during the cold season..

It keeps you warm..

It's simple, easy, and content, full of flavors...





Below are the ingredients given. 

Ingredients A


 1 kg mutton 

 1/2 kg finely chopped onion
 1/2 kg chopped tomato 
 Salt to taste
 1 tsp Turmeric powder
 2 tsp Kashmiri mirch (to taste)

Add all the ingredients into the pressure cooker without water for 20 mins.

 Ingredients B 

 1/2 cup oil/ghee
 1 1/2 inch Ginger Chopped
 1 and half cup yogurt / Curd 
 1 tsp Meat Masala / Mutton masala 
 1tsp Garam Masala (optional)

 Method


 1. Medium heat your pan, add in the oil/ghee. 

 2. Add ginger and stir until it brings out the aroma. Bring the mutton mixture into the oil and dry fry them for at least 10 minutes and high heat. 

 3. Add in your yogurt, mutton masala and cook for another 10 minutes in medium heat.  

4. Add salt and pepper, according to your taste bud. Serve warm. 

You can serve this delicious mutton with warm rice or paratha. 

Note: This recipe goes perfectly with ghee. I tried and I myself would suggest the same thing. It makes it more delicious. 






Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads