Brownie




Brownies oh brownies..I love them very much though I rarely baked them! My sister she baked the best ever brownies I ever had. Even though I've tried outside but I've to says nothing can beat my sister delicious fudge brownies. Its just beyond amazing :)

Oh! when to Tesco the other day with bond and found this brownie mix, well to be honest I never tried any cake mix so out of curiosity I wanted to try one here. If its work then everyone will enjoy them if not well we can turn them into cake balls! yum. but anyway the brownie turn out great fudgy and crunchy on the top surface.





Our delicious fudge brownie for our teatime! the kids were excited...except for my little baby who not a chocolate fan he only ate two teaspoon. 

Its really simple to make because its a cake mix hehe...you mix all the ingredients together and bake it! I add in extra chocolate chips. You also can in some nuts. 

Recipe : 

1 box Pillsbury brownie mix

85 ml Oil

45 ml water

1 large egg


Preheat the oven at 180* 
Mix all the ingredients together and bake them for 20-25 minutes. 
Once it done cool it on top the wire rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and drizzle some caramel.. 




Comments

Popular Reads