Back to basic

Olla lovelies, its been a lazy week for me but I'm still cook and bake as usual just that I been keeping my laptop away for awhile..spending time with my little baby. Today I decided to cook something simple and back to basic.

I prepared baby kailan with belacan/shrimp paste, omelet with grated carrot and chicken curry. I haven't cook chicken curry in a while. So I thought today I should..when I cook my curry I usually like to do my style simple easy quick yet delicious. I have few curries recipes. It change from time to time..I love my curry with yoghurt instead of milk or coconut.

Chicken Curry

5 boneless chicken, cut into 4 
2 tbsp yoghurt
1 whole medium onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 stalks curry leaves
4 tbsp curry powder
2 pieces russet potatoes, cut into 6

Method:

1.  Add in the onion, garlic and cloves stiry it until you can smell the fragrants.

2. Next addin the potato and curry powder, mixed it together and add in yoghurt and 1/2 cup water, stir until well combined. Cover the pan and let tit simmer or until the potato is tender. If you're using russer it doesn't take long for you to wait. 

3. Add in the chicken and stir it all to make sure the flavour are well combined. Lastly add the curry leaves and salt. Let it cook until the chicken is tender. Serve with warm white rice.



Baby kailan is also known as Chinese broccoli or Chinese kale which I cooked with shrimp paste and some fresh chilis. 

Comments

Popular Reads