Vegetarian Pasta for babies

Hi lovelies,

    Its been a while since I update my blog, I hasn't been well lately. Hoping to get better soon but yet that doesn't stop me preparing food for my little baby. The boy gotta to eat, I can't give him any random food.

    Yesterday I made congee (porridge) Chinese style for him, he like it that way with chicken fillets..today it has to be vegan because he don't like to eat meat all the time. He more prefer vegan everyday.

Vegetarian Pasta

1 cup pasta shell
1 medium size tomato,diced
1/2 cup pumpkin, diced
5 black olives
1 handful fresh parsley


(black olives, tomato, pumpkin, parsley)



1. boil your pasta until it tender and cooked.
2. Add the unsalted butter in the medium hot pan, add in olives, pumpkin, tomato, parsley & Italian herbs.
3. Stir until all the vegetables are tender and soft for your little ones to chew.

4. Lastly, add in the pasta. Stir all of them together until all the flavors are well combined. 


Simple as that...well the Italian herbs you can find it in supermarkets.



Comments

Popular Reads