Delicious Chocolate Pudding




This is the easiest chocolate pudding I ever did. Its super delicious, easy to prepare. I've been searching for some delicious pudding recipe, I found this one at taste.au Chocolate Pudding.

It doesn't take me much time to prepare it. I prepared two pudding, I'm bring one pudding to my mum's house for Iftar later and 1 more is for me and hubby dessert tonight hehehe...I loved the smell of chocolate in my house, its like a chocolate factory..hmmm so yummy!!


Okay, recipe time!!

Ingredients :

1 cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup caster sugar
50g butter
1 egg, lightly whipped
125 ml milk

method : 

Add the flour,sugar, cocoa in a mixing bowl. Stir all of them together, make a well in the centre. Combine egg, butter & milk together, mix them all & pour them into the well. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes.

for the sauce

2 tbsp cocoa
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cup boiling water

Sift the sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl. Sprinkle over the pudding mixture in the dish. Gently pour the boiling water over the cocoa mixture.

Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake-like top forms and a skewer inserted halfway into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Serve with thickened cream, if desired.




Comments

Popular Reads