Simple yet delicious

Its already 7 days we been fasting! Wow time flies don't they? Today I prepared simple food for Iftar yet its still delicious. Now, I need to change my cooking time..as little Abraham sleeping pattern has changed but that didn't stop me from preparing delicious food for dinner..Abraham usually will entertain himself when he sees me doing housework..what a bless!





So finally around 6 p.m, I'm able to prepare the foodish...yummy..my handsome husband requested Nasi Goreng kampung yesterday..so, today I shall share you delicious Nasi Goreng Kampung, Chocolate Pudding and Watermelon Juice for our Iftar.

Nasi Goreng Kampung / Kampung Fried Rice

2 cup of cooked rice
5 green chilies
6 bird chili / cili api
2 medium onion
1/2 cup fried anchovies
1 stalk of Kangkong
2 eggs
2 tsp salt
Carrot for garnish
2 extra eggs for garnish

1. Blend all the chili, onion. Heat the oil in a wok, add in the blended ingredients. fry them until the smell rise up.

2. Add in the fried anchovies and rice, stir them all together until well combined. Add Kangkung & make a well on the centre to add in the eggs. Slowly fry them trough until all mixed together and add in salt. 
Watermelon Juice
1/2 Watermelon
1 cup of cold water
1 cup of  ice 
1. Blend all of all it together. Serve cold.




For the chocolate pudding I've shared the recipe on a previous post..you can check it...




Comments

Popular Reads