How to make a Killer Strawberry Milk


Its been very busy week, baking, delivering, taking care for my family. All is one..tiring but thank god I'm able to handle all in one. Part of that busy baking; I still have to prepare food for my loved ones.
Last week, my husband started his new job right the centre of KL..going to that area is hectic, we have to wake up early..prepare his breakfast and ironed his attire..and making sure hes not to late too catch the train. Driving in that area is going to drive you insane.
Anyway, I had this delicious Strawberry Milkshake. It was super yum! Kids would definitely love it. Its really easy to make it..doesn't take much of your time.
Ingredients :
2 cup fresh Strawberries, washed
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 fresh milk
1 tsp milk powder ( optional )
Method:
1. Add the strawberries and sugar into the blender or juicer. Beat for about 3 minutes.
2. Next, pour the milk, vanilla and powder. Mix together for another 5 minutes or until its fluffly and lumpy.
3. Pour into your glasses and add 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream or vanilla. Garnish with slices strawberries...
Simple as that # enjoy lovelies#






Comments

Popular Reads