Japanese Dish part 1 : Kimchi

Hey lovelies,

I hope all of you are doing well, its been a busy for me. Been receiving orders non stop, bare with me if I late update for this past few weeks.

Today after I took my prince Abraham for his check I rushed back to prepare dinner. I been wanting to prepare my own Japanese dish rather than dine out :)

For dinner, I prepare Yellow Rice, Kimchi and Tangy Baked Fish. As for today I'll share Kimchi with you all. Its easy, delicious, soupy and juicy. I love it so much!!



Recipe :

1 large Chinese or Napa Cabbage
1 gallon  water
1/2 cup  coarse salt
1 small head of garlic, peeled and finely minced
1 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
1/4  cup fish sauce
1/2  Korean chili powder
1 bunch green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
1 medium horse- radish, peeled and grated
1 teaspoon sugar or honey


  • Slice the cabbage lengthwise in half, then slice each half lengthwise into 3 sections. Cut away the   tough stem chunks.
  • Dissolve the salt in the water in a very large container, then submerge the cabbage under water. Put a plate on top to make sure they stay under water, then let stand for 2 hours
  • Mix the other ingredients in a very large  bowl.
  • Drain the cabbage, rinse it, and squeeze it dry.
  • Mix it all up.

 Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Reads