Beef Burger

Usually when I go dine out or see food channel, I find an interesting food. I'll try and do on my own. :-)

Last weekends, I saw this burger photo on my friend facebook page and drools over it. jump up and ended up in the kitchen making my own beef burger for dinner.


Beef Burger



Recipe:

500g good-quality beef mince
2 medium size onion
4 tbsp crushed pepper
a dash of salt
4 slices of cheddar cheese
4 burger bun
Mayo
Butter
Spinach


Method :

  • Mix the onion, mince, pepper and salt together. Make them into a medium size balls and use the palm of your hand to flatten it.
  • Spread butter on burger bun and bake for 3 minutes. 
  • Fry the patties on a skillet, and sprinkle small amount of oil. Cook until it turn brownish, up to your choice, medium rare, medium well or well done :)
  • Rinse the spinach with warm water. 
  • After the bun is done, spread with mayo. Place the beef patties on each bun while its still hot and cover with cheese, so it will melt on the patties. Then put in the spinach.

Its nice to eat with pickle and mustard too. Its actually up to a person taste bud.

Enjoy lovelies :)




Comments

Popular Reads