Punjabi Cuisine : Aloo Palak


 Hola lovelies, 

 Few weeks back we had a amazing family dinner at Tasty Chapati, they served all the delicious punjabi food. I enjoyed the food so does the family gathering :) Its been a while since we all really spend time together like that. Miss it!


Yesterday I prepared Punjabi dish, as I married to a handsome Punjabi guy. Its just so wrong if I don't learn or try to cook Punjabi dishes for my dear husband. So last night I prepare this simple dish for him. I got another dish I did. It was call Mutton palak, its super delicious






Aloo Palak



wash the spinach till the dirt is gone. and blend them with garlic

Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin and let the seeds sizzle and turn brown. Add the potatoes, salt and the turmeric; stir them around the pan so all the spices and onions coat the potatoes. Fry the potatoes for about 2 minutes – till the potato cubes start having a glazed look.

Add the spinach & cover the pan. Cook for about 5-8 minutes at medium heat or till the potatoes are cooked through.

Switch off the heat immediately. Cover the pan and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Serve with flatbread or rice

Comments

Popular Reads