Exploring Penang

Exploring Penang for two days; it was actually a lot to learn. I love to travel and been travelling with whole family ever since we have kids. Plus two weeks have been rough lately. My best friend ( husband) made the decision that I needed that trip on my own without him and kids. So, I can refresh myself all over again. Getting ideas etc...

I followed my sister, she travel for work. I travel to explore Penang alone. 

From the Penang Airport you can Uber/Grab to travel around. The moment we reached Penang..My sister took me to Bayan Lepas Market where you can have your breakfast. 

variety of food to choose. I tried the mee bandung..its was so so..its sweet don't like it much I'm sure you can get somewhere taste better but I love the Ang Tau Kah ( Red Bean Ice Blended) my first time actually having it but its super delicious! I was fascinated by the taste because never thought of such drink was existed! 


As i was looking through the internet for the recipe! I found out from another page where you can get this in Sg. Petani seems to be the best ones! Ang Tau Kah...but I still gotta try make this delicious drink! super filling and creamy! totally worth to try...  verdict is 5 stars!


Getting to the hotel is just 10 mins away. We arrived safe and sound. Click on the link given we stayed one night at  Olive Tree Hotel  better price!




Comments

Popular Reads