Berry Chia Pancakes

I bought  organic Chia seed I thought a few months ago, just that haven't put them in my cooking yet. You can add Chia seed into your everyday diet. It's contain a great benefit to your health.




I make this delicious pancakes this morning for breakfast. I don't use much flour in my pancakes, I like it this way. I can taste the fresh ingredients stronger than the flour. This time I decided to add a little virgin coconut oil and a teaspoon of Chia Seed. 





Abraham like his pancakes this way. If I added too much flour he probably won't  eat it. Anyway, let keep it short here is the recipe;


Ingredients: 

4 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp sour cream
1 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1/3 cup fresh milk
1 egg
1 tsp of vanilla extract 
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vco
1 tsp Chia seed

Method: 

Mix all the ingredients except Chia seed into the food processor or blender and give it with a whisk. 

Make sure there's no lump. If so whisk a little longer to make it easy. 

Just spread your pancake batter onto the pan, let it cook. Slightly brown both sides. 

Serve with strawberry sauce. 




Follow up other delicious pancake recipe below;















Comments

  1. Am aware of the health benefits of chia seeds though haven''t really incorporated them into cooking. But after seeing these truly inviting pancakes, now I know what can I do with the seeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, you can put Chia seed in your daily diet :) you be amazed by the benefits!

      Delete
  2. so beautiful looking pancakes dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads