Potato Pie

Hola lovelies,

     I'm back, sorry I've been busy baking lately and pretty tied to really update anything on my blog :-)
Anyway, today I finally able to share some of the recipes I've been preparing through the week.

   Last Friday, I prepared mozzarella crusted chicken with asparagus for dinner & Potato baked with cheese and beef bacon. The funny part was after I finished boiling the potatoes I cut them into halves, and all the sudden my husband came to the kitchen and offer to help for dinner. So I said why not, I told him i need to take the potato out and make sure to leave the skin as it has been. Then while I was attending to my son Abraham, I when to the kitchen just to check on my husband..lol I found my husband has mashed all the potatoes hahaha....I'm like Oh My God! what have you done...I wanted to maked baked potatoes not mashed potatoes lol...

Then, I said its okay. we just prepare mashed potato then. lol...all the sudden, I get the idea of making Potato Pie, which is actually easy and healthy and totally delicious!! yippie. So its worth while that my husband mashed all the potatoes hahaha ..we get another new recipes in our monthly menu planner.


Recipe :

Ingredients

5 potatoes, peeled the skin
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup minced meat
1 medium onion
5 cloves of garlic






Method :

Preheat oven at 180* c
1. Boil the potatoes until soft and tender.
2. mashed the potatoes with potatoes masher. 
3. Fry the minced meat on a low heat pan, together with garlic and onion.
4. pour the meat into a pie dish pan, and place the mashed potatoes on top the meat.
5. Spread the cheese on top, too get the cheesy taste.
6. Bake for about 20 - 30 minutes until light golden brown.
7. Serve with brown sauce* optional

This pie dish its the simple, easy and quick dinner for you. Plus its delicious as well. Its best to eat while its hot. 

:) 

Comments

  1. I think the same way Ive seen earlier but they add grated potatoes and egg mixture and then bake, This one looks yumm and healthy :) just extra calories with eggs avoided lolz :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa..its okay once a while, would be fine :p

      My mum loves making those potatoes with eggs. lol I didn't enjoyed it..hahaha..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads