Moist Chocolate Cake



   I'm a chocoholic, I love them and to be honest I eat chocolate almost everyday. Its just make me happy. haha..

The photo above its Moist chocolate cake; its soft,tender and definitely moist ;-). I promise Aara http://sweets-n-spices.blogspot.com/ , that I'll share this recipe with her. Aara, this is for you honey. I hope you will be able to make it soon and share the photo with me. 

Recipe :

1 cup Flour
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1 egg, beaten
1/2 butter/ oil 
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Warm water

Instruction :

Preheat the oven at 300*c. Grease the baking dish with butter or cooking spray.

1. Combine all the dry ingredients together, flour,cocoa,baking soda.

2. Beat the butter & sugar until light and fluffy.

3. Add the milk into the butter mixture, and beat for 2 minutes. Add the vanilla extract.

4.  Slowly, add the dry ingredient mixture with boiling water. alternately, beginning with flour and ending with flour. Scape both sides if needed. Beat in medium speed. for 2-3 minutes. 

5. Pour into the baking dish and bake for about 30-35 minutes. 

6. Cool the cake on the wire rack before frost it. 


Topping 

Chocolate Gooey Icing

1 Can of unsweetened condensed milk

2 Cups of semi-sweet chocolate chip


* Mix milk and chip in a double boiler, Mix the mixture together until the chocolate sauce turn silky and smooth.





Comments

Popular Reads