Blueberry muffins - bakery style

Hello everyone, yes I have been busy. work and family same thing bla bla..

I want to share you guys this delicious bakery style blueberry muffins; the taste is absolutely different than the usual ones I have been making at home.

I love the bakery style but I reduce the sugar and change it to molasses sugar instead normal white sugar as i'm very caution with my kids sugar intake daily hehe...

easy peasy try it you will definitely love it.


 recipe link: http://mysweetmission.net/2015/04/bakery-style-blueberry-muffins.html

Ingredients:

2 cups flour, unbleached or all-purpose
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar ( I only use 1/2 cup molasses)
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
2¼ cups fresh blueberries (1 pint)
3 - 4 tablespoons granulated sugar (for the tops) I change to molasses


Instruction:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake papers. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a medium bowl, place the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy, approximately 2 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and beat until blended again.
  4. With a spoon, stir in half of the flour, then half of the milk. Repeat, stirring with each addition just until blended.
  5. Gently fold in the blueberries, being careful not to over mix.
  6. Using a large (3 ounce) cookie scooper place the batter into the prepared muffin tin and cupcake liners. Then, generously sprinkle with sugar.
  7. Place in a preheated 375 degrees F oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the tops are light golden brown and a little firm to the touch.
  8. Let the muffins cool in the tin a few minutes before removing them to a cooling rack.

Comments

  1. In my house, sugar is also minimal. So, these yummy muffins will definitely be a number hit for all of us. Just that, berries I prefer not to spend on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and reminds me of ¨My Blueberry Nights¨ with Jude Law))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads