Cheese Pepperoni Boat


This is really a quick fix meal you can prepare if you in a rush or you wanted something simple yet filling this boat bread would be perfect. This is my second time making it; I first tried I failed, my bread turn soggy and the cheese batter weren't strong. It was so runny.



And when I bought my loaf again, there's an Arab shop behind Ong Tai Kim, Gombak. I got so excited I bought a variety of breads because it so so cheap! You don't get healthy cheap bread here in KL or anywhere unless you baked your own haha...

This boat doesn't take much of your ingredients, but you can always change or improvise to your own liking. Plus, that's all exploring food about right? :)


Ingredients

30 slices pepperoni1 cup       grated Parmesan cheeseA bunch English parsley1/3 Cup milk3 whole Eggs1/2tsp salt3         baguettes


Instructions


Cut and pull out the middle of all 3 baguettes, leaving ½ inch of bread in the bottom and on the sides. Set baguettes aside.

Assemble the pepperoni in the bottom of the baguettes. In a medium bowl, lightly beat together the eggs and the milk.

Whisk in remaining ingredients and parsley. Evenly divide and pour the mixture into each baguette boat.

Place all 4 baguettes on a baking sheet and bake for 25-28 minutes or until set in the center. Allow boats to cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads