Funfetti Waffles

So finally I make the attempt to prepare the waffles. I bought like two months ago and haven't tried it yet. Now from time to time I or my mum either we will prepare something for teatime. Just keep ourselves active.

This is my first time making these; and the method exactly the same like preparing your pancake batter. Which is easy peasy and doesn't take much of your time.



I added funfetti on my waffle batter; it's just makes me happy like a kid lol...even my little hero enjoys his evening treat.



Recipe:

1 cup all purpose flour

2 eggs

1 cup milk

1tsp baking powder

4 tbsp melted butter

2 tbsp sugar


Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.

In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.

In a small bowl, whisk milk and eggs; pour over flour mixture, and whisk gently to combine (don't overmix). Gently whisk in butter.

Cook waffles until deep brown and crisp. (For a standard waffle iron, pour a generous 1/2 cup of batter into the center, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges, and close; waffle will cook in 2 to 3 minutes.) 

Serve warm, with maple syrup and butter, as desired.



Comments

  1. I like the waffles. Nice too with a scoop of ice cream. I also see your adorable little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M also loving waffles these days..perfectly made da..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads