Quick Brownie with drizzle Caramel
I love brownies; so does my family. Doesn't matter what type of brownie, we're in. This one I made yesterday. It's completely delicious. Its outta of the world! totally nailed it. I baked it for the teatime..by the time the clock struck 6 it's all gone...just left the clean tray. ahaha
It's superb delicious than one piece is never enough for you. I love the moist, soft and crumble texture. And on the other side; it's not sweet...it's just perfect. and drizzle some caramel syrup on top.
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup + 2 1/2 tbsp cocoa
1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
5. Slowly add to the egg mixture until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.