Coffee- Chocolate Pudding

Hola Lovelies,

Another dessert to share with everyone, this coffee-choco pudding is totally a die for dessert :-). Not only its taste fantastic but its also the easiest dessert I have ever made. This pudding has been my top 10 favorite dessert seen I was small. 

When I was a little girl, my elder sister would always make this for me. Since I'm so in love with it. but when I was little, i didn't take coffee at all. So my sister would change it into a chocolate flavor instead of coffee.

Last year, I made this to my wonderful best friend. Which he planned to proposed his girlfriend at my house. So I felt that this is the best delicious dessert to enjoyed. 









Ingredients :

1 1/2 cup semolina flour

1 tbsp instant coffee

1 cup fine sugar

1 cup warm milk


Method :

1. In a medium heat pot, pour in the milk and semolina together, stir slowly for about 5 minutes. Next put in the instant coffee and sugar. Stir until it slightly thick and smooth. Pour into a small cup or bowl and immediately refrigerate it for at least half and hour.


Chocolate sauce :

2 blocks of chocolate

1 tbsp oil ( canola, sunflower oil )

* melt the chocolate into a double boiler. put in the oil into the chocolate to make the chocolate look shiny :) 


~ serve coffee cup with chocolate top. 










Comments

Popular Reads