Red velvet smoothies

Happy new year everyone!

This year is all about eat well, eat right, eat healthy and so on! 😋

I started my new year with so many kind of food that goes right into my body without knowing or know how much unhealthy stuff especially on carbonate drinks..I finally stop when I stumbled upon this clean+lean plan. Not that I'm getting myself to lose weight or nothing...you know we all sometimes have that one naughty tummy that just doesn't want go away right?! yes this year I wanted to get rid of that. 🙅🙅


I actually started on eat properly, reduce my sugar intake..drink plenty of water like nobody business but you see like me and my hubby we both need different level of water in our body...that part usually you gotta check with ur dietitian or nutritious or even your gym coach!  etc whatever you call them . For 10 days I actually skip sugar 100%. I did it because I want to motivate my partner of live healthy in future. Within that period of time he did sees tremendous changes in his body! and yes we're on a road to be healthy haha...getting fit.hit the gym very twice a week..etc2...

I started having this smoothies bowl, protein drink..overnight oats, less rice more protein and vegetables and fruits & plenty of water. It does makes a lot of changes in our body.


As i started making it I learned more ideas and recipes to make it more delicious and I started to enjoyed having it for breakfast especially. Its just taste so good to start your day. 
Ingredients 


1 small raw and peeled beet root
1 small banana
1 scoop protein dutch chocolate (optional)
125g greek yogurt

Mix all in a food blender and serve with fresh fruit, seeds and nuts.


this are actually very simple to make at home and really enjoyed them..its healthy and definitely very filling. 


Comments

  1. Keep going with your healthy focus Shaz. This smoothie definitely speak for itself on healthiness. Packing major nutrients we need as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that lovely color is just amazing...Delicious smoothie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave your humble comments. xoxo

Popular Reads