Strawberry Pancakes

Hola Lovelies,

  Pancakes? Who actually doesn't love them?! Its an easiest thing to make and not much of hassle. 

Since I was young my mother would always make us pancakes, doesn't matter what flavor but pancakes are like a part of our life lol..My mum used to make oat pancake,chocolate,raisin, etc you name it..She's a superwoman!

When I got married, pancake didn't leave me behind haha...my husband is pancake freak. He loves his pancakes with maple syrup and dash of cinnamon on top. Oh, not to forget my nephew, when he sleep over my place. He will request colour pancakes, blue,red,orange any colour haha..cute. Soon I'll be making this for my son. 

Last month, I made this Strawberries pancakes. Its sourish yet sugary. 


Classic Strawberry Pancake


Recipe

Ingredients :

1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup strawberry puree

 Instruction :

Mix all the ingredients together. Make sure its not to watery nor too thick, its should just be in between. 
cook them in a medium heat pan until its light brown and garnish with fresh strawberry that has been dipped in a maple syrup for 3 minutes. And dash with cinnamon on top the strawberry. 

taada~ that's way too easy hahaha...

Comments

Popular Reads